- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic first floor apartment in a popular residential area with no onward chain
- Recently refurbished, in excellent condition and well-presented throughout
- Entrance hall with useful built-in storage cupboards
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms - one with built-in storage
- Modern bathroom with a white three piece suite and a power shower
- Private parking to the rear for residents
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs
- Annual service charge of £413.20
- Convenient location with a superb range of local amenities
- Ideal first home or superb investment opportunity
Additional InformationDon’t Pass This Opportunity!
This fantastic first floor apartment on Donegall Pass has been refurbished in recent years and offers a super city centre pad with little or no maintenance. The apartment offers a great opportunity for young professionals to live in the heart of the city or to investors looking for a good return on their investment. With every amenity conceivable close by, from pubs and restaurants, to high street shops and gyms all within walking distance this is sure to be a fun and convenient place to live.
The apartment comprises of an entrance hall with built-in storage, an open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a breakfast bar and a range of integrated appliances, two good-sized double bedrooms that benefit from built-in storage and a modern bathroom.
To the rear there is plenty of parking for residents and visitors. The residents take pride in the development and even have the benefit of an onsite maintenance man. This has resulted in a scheme to be proud of and a superb investment opportunity.
To arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.86m x 3.30m (12'8" x 10'10")
- Kitchen 4.04m x 2.51m (13'3" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 1 3.73m x 2.87m (12'3" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 2 2.84m x 2.49m (9'4" x 8'2")
- Bathroom 2.34m x 1.80m (7'8" x 5'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »