- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Second Floor Penthouse
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows (excluding sky light windows)
- Burglar alarm installed
- Close to University, and transport links to Portstewart and Portrush
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall:
- With wooden effect laminate flooring, intercom door entry system, access to roof space (with ladder), telephone point.
- Open plan Lounge / Kitchen:
- 7.29m x 3.91m (23'11 x 12'10)
- 5.26m x 3.91m (17'3 x 12'10)
with wooden effect laminate flooring, feature window, television and telephone points.
- 3.45m x 2.03m (11'4 x 6'8)
with low level units, tiled above worktop, cupboard housing boiler, wine rack, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Indesit oven and hob, integrated Indesit dishwasher and washing machine, integrated Hotpoint fridge / freezer, tiled floor, recess lighting, Keylite window, stainless steel extractor fan.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.94m x 2.97m (12'11 x 9'9)
with two Keylite windows, wooden effect laminate flooring, television point.
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle with mains shower fitting, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, recess lighting, extractor fan, light with shaver point, Keylite window.
- Bedroom (2):
- 4.19m x 2.62m (13'9 x 8'7)
with feature window, wooden effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.97m x 2.62m (9'9 x 8'7)
with Keylite window, wooden effect laminate flooring.
- Bathroom and w.c. combined:
- Comprising panel bath with row of tiling above, wash hand basin, w.c., shower cubicle with mains shower fitting, tiled floor, recess lighting, extractor fan, light with shaver point, Keylite window.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Communal car parking on site.
- All purchasers will be shareholders in a MANAGEMENT COMPANY formed to maintain communal and open space areas.
On leaving Coleraine along the Atlantic Road in the direction of Portrush, Shell Hill Mews is located on the left hand side opposite Shell Bridge Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »