- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Duplex Penthouse Apartment In Prestigious South Belfast Location
- Spacious Living Room With Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms (Two With En-suite)
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Gated Development / Reserved Parking
- Close To Many Amenities
- Easy Commuting Distance To City Centre
We are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented duplex apartment located in this exclusive development just off the Malone Road in South Belfast. Comprising of only 8 apartments in total, Apt 8 is situated over the second and third floors and offers an abundance of space, ideal for a range of prospective purchasers. Finished to the highest standard, the accommodation comprises living room open plan to dining area, modern kitchen with range of integrated appliances, three excellent bedrooms (two with en-suite shower rooms) and luxury bathroom suite. The development is gated and offers allocated parking and landscaped communal gardens. This is an unique opportunity to purchase a stunning penthouse in apartment in a secure and private location close to all the amenities of South & Central Belfast.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Communal entrance. Stair and lift access to all floors.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid oak floor. Cloakroom with hanging space and shelving.
- LIVING ROOM 23'03 x 16'04 (7.09m x 4.98m)
- Solid oak floor. Gas fireplace with sandstone surround, slate hearth and cast iron inset. Intercom security system.
- DINING AREA
- KITCHEN 13'10 x 8'09 (4.22m x 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level walnut units, granite work surfaces, concealed lighting, integrated oven, 4 ring gas hob& stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and condensed tumble dryer. Wine rack. Ceramic wall and floor tiles. Worcester gas boiler.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'10 x 11'0 (3.61m x 3.35m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- BEDROOM THREE 11'02 x 9'09 (3.40m x 2.97m)
- Tiled jacuzzi style jet bath with mixer taps, tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- ON THE THIRD FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 14'04 x 12'04 (4.37m x 3.76m)
- Storage into eaves, silderobes, twin velux windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Tiled shower cubicle with chrome fittings, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor and walls.
- Electric secure gates leading to reserved car parking space, visitor parking and access to penthouse apartment. Well maintained landscaped communal gardens.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- Approx: £140 per month
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »