- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Outstanding First Floor Apartment with South Westerly Facing Balcony
- Prime Location Close to Main Lisburn Road, Restaurants, Coffee Shops & Shopping Centres
- Impressive Living Room & Dining Area with Access to Balcony Area
- Magnificent Modern Kitchen with Extensive Range of Built-in Kitchen Units
- Feature Engineered Timber Flooring
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Deluxe Main Bathroom with 3 Piece Suite & Shower Unit
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Communal Gardens
- Parking Facility
Additional InformationAn exceptional first floor apartment in a prime residential location close to the Lisburn Road in south Belfast. The internal charm and ambiance will have wide ranging appeal and the spacious accommodation demands an internal inspection to fully appreciate the brightness and presentation of this fine home.
The accommodation comprises, a large living room and dining area with access to a good sized south westerly facing balcony area.
The magnificent modern kitchen opens from the dining area and benefits from a high quality range of kitchen units.
Additionally the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, parking facility, communal gardens. We can highly recommend an early viewing.
- ENTRANCE LOBBY:
- Staircase to first floor apartment.
- LIVING ROOM & DINING AREA:
- 5.46m x 4.7m (17' 11" x 15' 5")
Open aspect to magnificent modern kitchen area. Fireplace surround and mantle, cast iron inset, electric coal effect fire, double glazed sliding patio doors to impressive balcony, feature engineered timber floor.
- MAGNIFICENT MODERN KITCHEN:
- 3.59m x 2.3m (11' 9" x 7' 7")
Superb range of modern high and low level units, single drainer enamel sink with mixer tap, built-in four ring gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, glass and stainless steel extractor hood with integrated fan over hob.
- SUPERB MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.6m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
Wall length range of built-in Sliderobes incorporating two mirrored sliding doors
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, modern wash hand basin in vanity unit, bathroom cabinet with mirrored doors, heated towel rail style radiator, low flush wc, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and engineered timber flooring.
- DELUXE MAIN BATHROOM:
- Feature tiled walls and floor, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower unit incorporating main shower and hand shower, shower screen, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan, heated towel rail style radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 3.5m (15' 3" x 11' 6")
Feature laminate wood effect floor, access via fixed ladder style stairway to floored roofspace room with additional storage in roofspace.
- GOOD SIZED BALCONY:
- With south/south westerly aspect, accessed from living room area.
- Communal gardens. Parking space.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Gordon Estates Management
£960 per annum
Derryvolgie Avenue runs from Malone Road to Lisburn Road, coming out of Belfast on right hand side opposite Sans Souci Park.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »