- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fully refurbished first floor apartment
- Spacious open plan living / dining into a modern fitted kitchen
- Bedroom with built in sliding wardrobes
- Luxury shower room with white suite
- Large storage cupboard
- Allocated parking space
- Double glazed windows / electric heating
- Secure access and intercom to apartment
- Convenient to a wide range of amenties
- Potential Rental Return of £650 - £700 Per Month
Additional InformationThis full refurbished first floor apartment occupies an excellent situation extremely convenient to diverse local amenities including both bus and train services, and only a short stroll to the bustling Stranmillis Village and Queen's University Belfast.
The accommodation centres around the bright and airy lounge which is open plan to a modern kitchen and opens out onto a balcony with views across the River Lagan. In addition there is a luxury shower room, bedroom with spacious sliding robes, double glazing and intercom system from front door. Furthermore the property benefits from an allocated parking space for residents.
Offering a potential buyer nothing to do but move in and enjoy their new home, we expect demand to be extremely high and recommend any interested to be made known as soon as possible.
- Solid wood door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor. Door to large storage cupboard with matching laminate wood effect floor. Door to hotpress with storage shelf.
- 7.29m x 3.21m (23' 11" x 10' 6")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, electric four ring hob, electric oven, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, matching laminate wood effect floor, sliding patio door to balcony.
- 3.24m x 2.77m (10' 8" x 9' 1")
Built-in mirror fronted Sliderobes.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with large vanity shelf, corner shower cubicle with electric Mira shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator, low voltage spotlights.
Leaving Belfast on the Stranmillis Road turn left into Landseer Street, Elaine Street or Stranmillis Gardens which will bring you to Colenso Parade and Colenso Court.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »