- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Penthouse Apartment
- Sea Views Over Bangor Marina
- Convenient Location
- Open Plan Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- One Bedroom with Sea Views
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Private Secure Covered Car Parking Space
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Storage
- In Close Proximity to Many Local Amenities
- Ideal for First Time Buyers and Investors Alike
- Well Finished Throughout
Additional InformationThis is a prime opportunity to purchase a stunning penthouse apartment situated in the heart of Bangor town centre and is within close proximity to many local amenities including shops, restaurants, cafes, public transport services and the beautiful Bangor Marina. This apartment is almost the same size as the two bed apartments within the development and boasts sea views overlooking Bangor Marina, which many of the other apartments will not have. This small, low maintenance development has been well designed and with its close proximity to Bangor's town centre, combined with secure covered parking, is an ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors alike. Well presented throughout and benefiting from Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows and excellent storage space, an early viewing is essential so as to avoid disappointment.
- Communal stairs to 3rd Floor, door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wood effect floor, inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Large walk in storage cupboard with Ariston Gas Fired boiler, laminate wood effect floor, access to roofspace, low voltage spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 4.19m (15' 4" x 13' 9")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor, low voltage spotlights, telecom entry system.
- 3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
Range of high and low level high gloss units, laminate effect work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Beaumatic stainless steel oven, integrated stainless steel four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, low voltage spotlights, part tiled floor, part tiled wall, and dining space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.4m (11' 6" x 11' 2")
at widest points
Views over Bangor Marina to the Irish Sea and Antrim coastline.
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with stainless steel shower unit, mixer taps and curved shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Secure, covered, allocated basement parking space with access to stairwell.
From the top of Main Street, heading towards the sea front, take the first left down Central Avenue and the development is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »