- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb First Floor Apartment In Sought After South Belfast Address
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Living / Dining Area Open To Contemporary Kitchen With Granite Worktops & A Range Of Appliances
- Luxury Fully Tiled Ensuite & Main Bathroom
- Video Entry Security System
- Lift Access To All Floors
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Electric Gates To Front
- Designated Underground Parking Space & Allocated Surface Parking Space
- Well Suited To The Young Professional Or Those Downsizing Within The Area
- Within Walking Distance Of Main Bus Routes, Lisburn Road, Access To Various Motorway Networks & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationDeramore Park South is one of Belfast's premier residential addresses, located off the Malone Road and close to a host of local amenities with Belfast City Centre within comfortable commuting distance.
This particular apartment is located on the first floor and provides bright and spacious accommodation with an impressive hallway leading to a superb open plan living / dining area open to contemporary kitchen, two generous bedrooms, luxury full tiled ensuite and family bathroom.
Further benefits include a secure allocated underground parking space along with an allocated surface parking space, and lift access to all floors.
Viewing of this exceptional apartment is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Solid wooden front door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. LED low voltage spotlighting. Storage cupboard with desk and storage. Additional storage cupboard.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 8.38m x 4.13m (27' 6" x 13' 7")
Range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Island unit with stainless steel inset sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. 'Bosch' under oven and 'Zanussi' 4 ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated 'Bosch' fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. 'Worcester' gas boiler. LED spotlighting.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.96m x 3.02m (16' 3" x 9' 11")
LED low voltage spotlighting.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. LED low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.89m x 2.65m (16' 1" x 8' 8")
LED low voltage spotlighting.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with shower above and glass shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. LED low voltage spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Designated parking space. Store area in basement garage.
Deramore Park South is located off Malone Road, South Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »