- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Tenth Floor Apartment In Stunning Landmark Development With Excellent Views
- Lift To Exclusive Tenth Floor With 'Fob' Access Only
- Modern Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Generous Open Plan Living/Dining Room With Tiled Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Access To Residents Fitness Suite
- Secure Car Parking
- Walking Distance To City Centre, Victoria Square Shopping Centre And Queens University
- Excellent Investment/First Time Buy
Additional InformationVictoria Place is a stunning landmark development situated just off Great Victoria Street.
The internal accommodation comprises storage cupboard, open plan living/dining room with tiled balcony, two double bedrooms and kitchen with appliances as well as contemporary white sanitary ware to bathroom.
This spacious two bedroom apartment on the tenth floor offers superb living space throughout and incorporates ample built-in storage. Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and a secure car parking space.
Within walking distance of the City Centre, Victoria Square Shopping Centre and Queens University this property will sure to appeal to a variety of potential purchasers, investors and home owners alike.
- Lift to tenth floor with 'fob' access only.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 7.21m x 5.79m (23' 8" x 18' 12")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge freezer. Under bench electric oven. 4 ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel and glass extractor fan. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Laminate wood floor. Low voltage spotlights. Double glazed aluminium door to balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.36m (11' 11" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlights. Half tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.82m x 3.48m (12' 6" x 11' 5")
- Bath with tiled surround and shower above. Glass shower screen. Extractor fan. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Half tiled walls.
- Underground assigned parking space with visitor parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »