- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Fourth Floor City Centre Apartment with Lift Access
- Two Double Bedrooms, One with Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Generous Lounge/Dining with Juliet Balcony and Views Over Belfast Harbour
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open to Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern White Bathroom Suite with Shower Over Bath
- Gas Fired Central heating and Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient City centre Location Over River Lagan and Titanic Quarter
- Easy Access to Arterial Routes and City Centre
A surprisingly spacious fourth floor apartment in the ever popular Quay Gate Apartment Complex with lift access, located in the heart of Belfast City Centre. Comprising two well proportioned bedrooms, one with master ensuite, generous lounge with wood laminate flooring, Juliet balcony with views across Belfast Lough and open to a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Modern bathroom with white suite and shower over bath, double glazed windows and gas fired central heating with recently installed new boiler, this apartment has everything it needs for the young professional or mature couple wanting easy convenient accommodation in the heart of Belfast City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Lift access.
- Fourth Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge/Dining Room 23'0 x 12'2 (7.01m x 3.71m)
- (At widest points). Double doors to Juliet balcony, recessed spotlighting and wood laminate flooring.
- Open To:
- Kitchen 9'4 x 6'2 (2.84m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer, concealed gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 8'0 (3.66m x 2.44m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobe.
- En Suite
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, electric shower, tiled splash back, shower screen door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, extractor fan and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 8'0 (3.66m x 2.44m)
- (At widest points). Wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, tiled splash back, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, extractor fan and recessed spotlighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »