How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Penthouse Apartment
- Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard to offer stylish accommodation throughout
- Superb Views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills to the Rear and to Holywood Hills and Sullivan Playing Fields to the Front
- Bright and Spacious throughout
- Painted Maple Wood Kitchen with Excellent Range of Built-in Appliances
- Lounge/Dining Room with Juliet Balcony to Front, Open to Kitchen Area
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with Spacious En Suite Shower Room and Juliet Balcony with Sea Views
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Air Ventilation System Throughout
- Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Allocated Parking Space and Ample Visitors Parking
- Convenient and Sought after Location within Walking Distance to Holywood Town Centre and to Bus and Rail Networks to Bangor and Belfast
- Within Walking Distance to North Down Coastline
Additional InformationThe Parks is a much admired development of only eighteen apartments opposite Sullivan Upper School in Holywood which has become a sought after address for those who are looking for home which is spacious, stylish, convenient and easy to manage.
This particular penthouse apartment has recently been completely refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout - it is stylish, bright and spacious and offers excellent accommodation throughout. Of particular note is the spacious open plan Kitchen and Living area with feature vaulted ceiling and Juliet balcony. To the rear of the apartment, there are excellent views over the playing fields and even glimpses of Belfast Lough and Antrim Hills. The property also benefits from two double bedrooms (master en-suite), gas fired central heating, ventilation system and double glazing throughout.
All the attractions of Holywood’s High Street are within a few minute’s walk. These include excellent restaurants, trendy cafes and a good selection of boutique shops. Additionally, golf, sailing and other sports clubs are close by as well as the Virgin Active gym and delightful coastal walks. Bus and rail links take you to Belfast and the George Best City Airport is a few minutes away.
We expect this apartment to generate considerable interest and as such viewing at your earliest convenience is advised to fully appreciate all this apartment has to offer!
- Communal Entrance.
- Communal front door with security intercom entrance system. Hardwood front door, staircase to second floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood flooring, cloaks cupboard, intercom entrance system, low voltage spotlights.
- KITCHEN / DINING:10' 9" x 10' 0" (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Modern fully fitted 'Shaker' hand painted maple wood kitchen with granite work surfaces, tiled splashback, inset Franke stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, glazed display cabinets and display shelving, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, 5 ring stainless steel gas hob with integrated Belling double oven below, stainless steel extractor hood, newly installed Worcester gas fired boiler, granite breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spot lighting. Open to . . .
- LIVING ROOM:15' 7" x 14' 10" (4.75m x 4.52m)
- Feature vaulted ceiling, double glazed sliding patio doors to Juliet balcony, low voltage spotlighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:14' 4" x 9' 3" (4.37m x 2.82m)
- Wall-to-wall range of built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, low voltage spot lighting. Double glazed sliding doors to Juliet balcony with outlook to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ensuite shower room comprising fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatic shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):15' 2" x 8' 10" (4.62m x 2.69m)
- Range of built-in robes.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower (both powered), low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan. Cupboard with shelving and space for and plumbed for washing machine, access to loft storage via Slingsby type ladder, partly floored, power.
- Allocated resident's parking space and additional visitor spaces.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views