Apt 7, Runkerry House,
Runkerry Road, Bushmills, BT57 8SZ
3 Bed Apartment
Offers around £350,000
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Lisburn Road)
Offers around £350,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- An exceptional apartment with outstanding views on The North Coast
- Superb views of The North Coast to Donegal over Atlantic Ocean
- Spacious living room open plan to kitchen area
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with three piece suite including shower unit
- Exclusive gated development with outstanding views
- Extensive communal garden areas
We can highly recommend an appointment to view this fine apartment. The delightful ambiance, character and charm of the property will have wide ranging appeal.
- Main building entrance and access by stairs to first floor.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cloaks area.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks/storage cupboard and hotpress.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN AREA:
- 8.m x 7.67m (26' 3" x 25' 2")
(at widest points). Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, slate hearth and wooden fireplace surround, feature wooden flooring. Sash windows with shutters, cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN AREA: Excellent range of Shaker style high and low level units with under unit lighting. Single stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated hob and oven, extractor fan. Integrated fridge, integrated washing machine. Access to roofspace.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 4.85m x 3.m (15' 11" x 9' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with mains power shower, extractor fan, wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.31m (13' 2" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 2.39m (12' 10" x 7' 10")
- WC, wash hand basin, wood panelled bath, statement fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Impressive entrance gates with intercom security entrance system. Superb tree-lined driveway opening to extensive open, communal lawn areaswith superb views over Runkerry Strand and the sea to Donegal on the horizon.
MANAGEMENT FEE: Approx. £4,000 per annum.
Leaving Bushmills on the Whitepark Road continue along for approximately 1 mile, then turn left at Smuggler's Inn pub onto the Casueway Road, continue along same for 500 yards, turn left onto Runkerry Road and travel along for approximately 500 yards and Runkerry Development is situated at the end of this road.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.