- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous Modern Two Bed Apartment Located Just off the Holywood Road in East Belfast
- Ideally Positioned to Allow Ease of Access to Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport for the Daily Commuter
- Spacious Lounge Incorporating an Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area with Open Fireplace Leading to a Steel Framed Balcony
- Two Large Double Bedrooms, Main Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Separate Bathroom with White Suite and Bath
- Secure Underground Communal Parking and Communal off-street Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Offered Furnished
- Rent £675 Per Month
- Available December
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the rental market this deceptively spacious second floor two-bedroom apartment located just off the Holywood Road in the Sydenham area of East Belfast. This home is fantastically positioned within close proximity to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages, Belfast City Airport and sits on the main arterial transport links allowing for ease of access to Belfast City Centre and further afield.
Comprising of: Open plan kitchen dining lounge area with private balcony and feature open fireplace, two double bedrooms; master with en-suite, private communal off-street and underground parking. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
- Hardwood front door into spacious reception hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Built-in storage cupboard, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN AREA:
- 6.76m x 4.44m (22' 2" x 14' 7")
at widest points
French doors leading out to steel framed balcony.
With feature open fireplace, wooden laminate effect flooring.
Range of high and low level units, part tiled walls, wooden laminate effect work surface, Candy four ring gas hob with built-in oven and grill below, extractor fan above, built-in 50/50 fridge freezer, built-in dishwasher, space for washing machine, access to Vokera gas boiler, single stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 3.48m (15' 3" x 11' 5")
at widest points
Wooden laminate effect flooring, built-in slide robes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan, corner shower unit with fully tiled walls and glass door, Triton electric shower with up and over telephone hand unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.36m (9' 6" x 7' 9")
at widest points
Wooden laminate effect flooring.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, bath with tiled splashback and chrome mixer taps, tiled floor, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- Communal off street parking.
Communal underground car parking.
Palmerston Court is located just off Palmerston Road on the right hand turn before you meet Station Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »