- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Located Red Brick Development Set Along Tree Lined Myrtlefield Park
- First Floor Apartment With Lift Access
- Bright Living, Dining Area With Feature Gas Fireplace, Open To Contemporary Kitchen Area
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Contemporary Main Bathroom
- Good Storage Facilities
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Secure Allocated Car Park
- Fully Furnished
- Available October 2019
- 12 Month Lease Only
Additional InformationMyrtlefield Manor is a well constructed and popular development set within walking distance of the vibrant Lisburn Road, close to bus and rail links aswell as motorway access.
This property comprises of two spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, a large open plan living, kitchen and dining area with range of appliances. The living area benefits from a beautiful bay window overlooking the Lisburn Road. A family bathroom and storage space completes the accomodation.
Secure car parking space included.
Viewing is through our Lisburn Road office, please contact us on 028 9066 8888 to arrange an appointment.
- Communal entrance with lift and stair access to...
- Hardwood entrance door to Apt 7.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wall light wiring. Large walk in storage cupboard.
- 10.01m x 3.58m (32' 10" x 11' 9")
(into bay window)
Stone fireplace with gas fire inset. Bay window.
KITCHEN AREA: High and low level units. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with under oven and extractor over head. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washer dryer. Part tiled walls. Cornice ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.86m (14' 5" x 12' 8")
Wall light wiring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.62m x 2.57m (15' 2" x 8' 5")
- Panelled bath with telephone hand shower attachment. Low flush WC. Panelled bath. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Secure allocated car parking space.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
73rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »