- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Ground Floor Apartment With Private Own Door Access Located Within Small Development
- Excellent Residential Location, Minutes Walk From The Amenities Of Lisburn Road & Public Transport Networks
- Spacious Living / Dining Room With Gas Fire & Access To Garden
- Open To Kitchen With Excellent Range of Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Excellent Range Of Built-In Wardrobes & Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Full Double Glazing
- Security Burglar Alarm
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden In Patio & Lawns Bordered By Shrub Beds
- Allocated Car Parking Space & Visitor Parking
- Well Suited To Those Downsizing Within BT9 Or Seeking A Base In Belfast
Additional InformationThis immaculately maintained apartment is located within 'Hollyheath', Derryvolgie Avenue, minutes walk from the Lisburn Road and public transport networks.
Internally, the property is bright and spacious, and offers a living / dining room with gas fire, open to kitchen area with access to a private enclosed garden. There are two double bedrooms, master with excellent range of fitted wardrobes, and ensuite shower room, and a contemporary bathroom. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
A fine apartment which will be popular on the open market. Please contact our South Belfast office to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.48m x 5.49m (21' 3" x 18' 0")
(at widest points) Marble fireplace with gas fire inset and polished granite slate and hearth. Corniced ceiling. Double opening doors to garden.
- Open to:
- 3.71m x 2.18m (12' 2" x 7' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. 4 ring ceramic hob with under oven and extractor fan over. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, and washer / dryer. Enclosed gas fired boiler. Partially tiled walls.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.86m (15' 3" x 12' 8")
Range of built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.1m (12' 7" x 10' 2")
- Panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Shelved hot press.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Private enclosed garden with paved patio area, and lawns bordered by shrub beds, with timber shed, and outside lighting. 1 allocated car parking space, and visitor parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
81st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »