- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms ( Master with En suite )
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazing
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- White Bathroom Suite
- Convenient Location
We offer for sale this beautiful apartment located in a most convenient area behind Queens University in South Belfast. Located on the second floor, the accommodation comprises two bedrooms ( master with en suite ), open plan living / kitchen area and white bathroom suite. Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows are also in place. The apartment has been built with attractive features in place including high ceilings and sliding sash windows. A further advantage with the property is the allocated car parking space. Within walking distance to a wide range of amenities including shops, cafés, restaurants, bars and transportation links to City Centre. Early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- Lift and stairs to all floors.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to apartment.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Laminate wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM
- Laminate wood floor.
- OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN 13'3 x 12'8 (4.04m x 3.86m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob, integrated oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM ONE 10'4 x 9'1 (3.15m x 2.77m)
- ENSUITE 6'3 x 4'2 (1.91m x 1.27m)
- White suite comprising with a walk-in shower, push button W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'1 x 9'5 (3.38m x 2.87m)
- BATHROOM 8'6 x 5'8 (2.59m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- One allocated car parking space.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »