- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms ( Master with En suite )
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazing
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- White Bathroom Suite
- Convenient Location
We offer for sale this beautiful apartment located in a most convenient area behind Queens University in South Belfast. Located on the second floor, the accommodation comprises two bedrooms ( master with en suite ), open plan living / kitchen area and white bathroom suite. Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows are also in place. The apartment has been built with attractive features in place including high ceilings and sliding sash windows. A further advantage with the property is the allocated car parking space. Within walking distance to a wide range of amenities including shops, cafés, restaurants, bars and transportation links to City Centre. Early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- Lift and stairs to all floors.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to apartment.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Laminate wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM
- Laminate wood floor.
- OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN 13'3 x 12'8 (4.04m x 3.86m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob, integrated oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM ONE 10'4 x 9'1 (3.15m x 2.77m)
- ENSUITE 6'3 x 4'2 (1.91m x 1.27m)
- White suite comprising with a walk-in shower, push button W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'1 x 9'5 (3.38m x 2.87m)
- BATHROOM 8'6 x 5'8 (2.59m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- One allocated car parking space.
- Approx £1027.13 per annum.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- Approx £222.00 per quarter. Charterhouse.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
89th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »