This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Communal Car Parking To Front
- Communal Garden To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this fabulous property for only £320.26 per month through Co-Ownership… TEL: 90 30 90 30 and speak to Mark, our fully qualified mortgage adviser, who is regulated by the FSA… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!
Set in the delightful Brookland Court Development; this two bed ground floor apartment will not disappoint... Especially when you see the finish; which is set to the highest of standards!
If you are looking for a home with space and luxury within easy commuting distance to both Lisburn and Belfast City Centre; they don’t come much better than this.
Comprising a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining area, two generously proportioned bedrooms; one with master ensuite offering a superb shower room and main family bathroom suite.
The property is easily maintained with communal car parking to front and communal garden to rear.
We are confident this accommodation won't remain on the market for long as demand in this area is high. Contact as soon as possible to avoid missing out!!
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £119,950 Mortgage amount £59.750 monthly payment of £195.71 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £59.750 monthly payment £124.950 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic flooring
- LOUNGE:19' 4" x 12' 7" (5.88m x 3.84m)
- Solid oak flooring, patio doors to communal garden
- KITCHEN/DINING:16' 10" x 11' 3" (5.14m x 3.42m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated hob & oven, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring, ceiling spotlights
- BEDROOM (1):16' 1" x 10' 9" (4.90m x 3.27m)
- Solid oak flooring, mirrored sliderobes
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:4' 9" x 7' 7" (1.44m x 2.32m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring
- BEDROOM (2):12' 12" x 8' 7" (3.96m x 2.61m)
- Solid Oak flooring
- BATHROOM:10' 12" x 5' 10" (3.34m x 1.77m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring
- Front: communal car parking Rear: communal garden
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views