Apt 7 22 Cromwell Road, Belfast BT7 1JW
1 Bed 3rd Floor Apartment To Rent
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Living and dining room fully furnished to include dark brown leather settees and dining table and chairs.
- Shaker style kitchen consisting of washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher (only available in some apartments), oven/hob and extractor fan.
- Shower room consisting of thermostatic shower, luxury wash basin and W/C.
- Fully furnished to include solid oak double bed and mattress, double wardrobe chest of drawers and bedside table.
- Laminated flooring throughout.
- Each apartment is wired for Freeview TV, (Virgin Connection also in place).
- Intercom System & Burglar Alarm.
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout.
- Cleaning firm attends bi-annually for communal areas.
This well-presented development of only 7 apartments occupies a superb central location and is extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the locality, with Queen's University virtually on ones' doorstep. The apartment boasts a high-level specification throughout to include modern fitted kitchen and contemporary shower room.
Located in the heart of Botanic, this development of fantastic apartments is only a few minutes’ walk from the University Campus, the Ormeau Road, Botanic specialist shops and delicatessens, award winning bars and restaurants, parks and of course Botanic Gardens. The location ensures that the very best of South and East Belfast living is on your doorstep.
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »