- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Spacious Second Floor Apartment within Exclusive & Prestigious Malone Development
- Impressive Generous Reception/Dining Hall
- Excellent Sized Bright Lounge Leading to South Facing Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Living & Casual Dining Area
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms/Large Master with Ensuite & Impressive Bedroom 2 with access to Main Bathroom
- Good Sized Modern Bathroom with White Suite
- Superb Southerly Outlook to Front with Excellent Adaptable Accommodation
- Electric Entrance Gates Leading to 2 Allocated Parking Spaces & Visitor Parking
- Double Glazed Windows/Gas Fired Central Heating
- Intercom Entry System/Lift Access to all Floors
- Extremely Convenient with Host of Amenities Only Minutes Away
- Ideal for Wide Range of Buyers Including Those Looking to Downsize & Young Professionals
Additional InformationThis excellent deceptively spacious top floor apartment occupies a superb situation within an exclusive development in one of Malone's most sought after tree lined parks and is extremely convenient with a host of amenities only minutes away.
The apartment offers well presented generous and adaptable accommodation which is further enhanced by the impressive design and many fine features. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day living requirements.
Offering that much more in the way of location and accommodation it will have wide ranging appeal including to those looking to downsize and young professionals. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this excellent unique apartment and so as not to miss out.
- Secure Communal front door to . . .
- COMMUNAL TILED RECEPTION HALL:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- RECEPTION/DINING HALL:
- 4.38m x 3.46m (14' 4" x 11' 4")
Solid oak floor, high sloping ceiling with low voltage spotlights and double glazed Velux windows giving additional natural light, intercom entry system.
- Matching solid oak floor, built-in shelves.
- 6.11m x 3.81m (20' 1" x 12' 6")
(at widest points). Sandstone fireplace with gas coal effect fire, matching solid oak floor, high ceiling with low voltage lights, book shelves, two separate uPVC doors to south facing balcony.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH LIVING/CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.53m x 4.92m (18' 2" x 16' 2")
(at widest points). Matching solid oak floor in living/casual dining area, low voltage lights, extensive range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, Beko four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, matching built-in Beko oven, integrated Bosch dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor in kitchen area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.1m x 3.73m (16' 9" x 12' 3")
(at widest points). Low voltage lights, double built-in robe with shelving, storage in eaves, concealed gas fired boiler.
- MODERN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Large fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, matching tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.2m x 4.11m (20' 4" x 13' 6")
(at widest points). Double Mirror fronted Sliderobes, storage in eaves, low voltage lights (Access To Main Bathroom As Ensuite).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.58m x 2.38m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
Matching solid oak floor.
- GOOD SIZED MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part wall panelling, low voltage lights, double glazed Velux window giving additional natural light, shaver point.
- Electric entrance gates leading to two allowcated residents parking spaces and visitors parking. Bin area, communal flower beds and external lighting.
- Charles White
- Approximately £159 per month including general maintenance and buildings insurance.
Heading out of Belfast on the Malone Road Deramore Park is on the left, a short distance after Stranmillis Road junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »