This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fantastic Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 En-Suite
- Gas Under floor Heating/Double Glazed
- Spacious Lounge/Dining overlooking garden and Golf Course
- Contemporary Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Large Basement Storage
Additional InformationChurch Road is one of South East Belfast's most sought after locations, with the renowned Belvoir Golf Club and Forestside Shopping Centre only a few minutes walk away. This particular apartment has been thoughtfully designed to maximise the living accommodation to the rear, which in turn maximises the fantastic views over 18th at Belvoir Golf Club, but also captures the afternoon and evening sun. The attention to detail continues throughout the apartment, with a contemporary kitchen, bathroom and en suite, gas under floor heating, designated parking and secure basement storage. A truly stunning apartment with views that must be seen to be appreciated.
OPEN VIEWING WEDNESDAY 4th DECEMBER 2016 5PM-6PM
- Ground Floor
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. Communal stairs and lift access. Hardwood door to Apartment 67A.
- Reception Hall
- Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Lounge / Dining 21'9 x 17'7 (6.63m x 5.36m)
- (at widest points) Sliding doors to balcony. Feature gas fire. Intercom entry system. Recessed low voltage spot-lights.
- Kitchen 9'7 x 8'5 (2.92m x 2.57m)
- Range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Neff four ring electric hob. Mielle stainless steel splash back. Stainless steel extractor fan. Recessed low voltage lighting. Integrated fridge freezer. Concealed under lighting. Washer/dryer. Integrated dish-washer. Tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Master Bedroom 18'9 x 9'5 (5.72m x 2.87m)
- Built in mirrored slide-robe.
- Kitchen - Dining
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Corner shower cubicle. Low flush w.c Pedestal wash hand basin. Towel rail. Tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom Two 10'9 x 10'5 (3.28m x 3.18m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC . Towel rail. Tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan. Recessed voltage lighting.
- Outside / External Store
- Access from the side. Individual access. Communal landscaped garden overlooking Belvoir Golf Course. Allocated car parking space.
- Views over Belvoir Golf Club
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views