- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Frist floor duplex apartment.
- Two good bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Feature outdoor enclosed space.
- Good presentation.
- Excellent doorstep convenience.
- well worth a visit.
An opportunity to acquire a competitively priced duplex apartment within a prime location offering exceptional doorstep convenience and presented to a high standard. Two good bedrooms and one generous reception room. Fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows. Gas central heating system. Good presentation throughout. Enclosed out door space. Walking distance to the Andersonstown Road / excellent transport links / local shops all close by. Fantastic first time buy / competitively priced investment opportunity. Open aspect to front, pleasant views / local play park near by. Well worth a visit. EPC D59
- GROUND FLOOR
- Intercom access / Communal entrance door to; 1st floor. Feature outdoor area to front fenced and gated.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Outside storage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LOUNGE 14'8 x 12'10 (4.47m x 3.91m)
- Feature fireplace with inset and hearth, feature shelving, cloaks space, wood strip floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, breakfast bar, 4 ring ceramic hob, under oven, overhead extractor hood, tiling, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Baxi gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 14'8 x 10'8 (4.47m x 3.25m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, full range of built-in robes, separate built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 12'9 x 9'8 (3.89m x 2.95m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, electric shower unit, shower screen, wash hand basin, vanity unit, low flush w.c, downlighters.
- Patio area to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »