- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fantastic sixth floor apartment located in the heart of the city
- Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms - one with an en-suite
- Modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs
- Onsite caretaker and intercom entry system for visitors
- Great investment opportunity or first time buy
- Chain free, great value for money & ready to move into
Additional InformationCity Life!
College Court Central is a modern apartment complex conveniently located on King Street in the heart of Belfast City Centre. This is a great opportunity as an investment providing a good rental yield or as a fantastic purchase for young professionals with a City Centre job and a busy lifestyle. With every amenity conceivable close by, from pubs and restaurants, to high street shops and gyms, all within walking distance this is sure to be a fun and convenient place to live. During the week the trip to work or university will be too easy, and the weekend party life will be plentiful!
The apartment comprises an entrance hall with built-in storage, a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining room with modern units, two bedrooms – one with an en-suite and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
This apartment is ideally located in Belfast City Centre to offer a wide range of amenities all within a short walk. The Grand Opera House, Europa Hotel, Great Victoria Train Station, Castle Court and Belfast Metropolitan College are right on your doorstep.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 5.77m x 4.80m (18'11" x 15'9")
- Bedroom 1 3.76m x 2.39m (12'4" x 7'10")
- En-Suite 1.78m x 1.65m (5'10" x 5'5")
- Bedroom 2 4.50m x 2.11m (14'9" x 6'11")
- Bathroom 2.11m x 2.01m (6'11" x 6'7")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »