- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Tastefully Presented Modern First Floor Apartment in A Popular and Convenient Location Just Off the Malone Road
- Entrance Hall with Wood Floor
- Large Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Bay Window
- Separate Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Excellent Roofspace Access Was Superb Storage
- Gas Heating and Double Glazed Windows
- Resident and Guest Parking Accessed Via Electric Entrance Gates
- Communal Landscaped Beds and Bark, Bushes and Shrubs
- Ready for Any New Buyer to Move in And Enjoy
Additional InformationNestled away on Newforge Lane, just off the Malone Road, this superb first floor apartment is well presented and modern.
Briefly the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, spacious open plan lounge and dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) and main bathroom.
Furthermore the property benefits from gas heating, double glazed windows, resident and guest car parking accessed via secure entrance gates. In an area of constantly high demand and of interest to owner occupiers or investors, early viewing is encouraged.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs and lift to . .
- Hardwood front door to . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 7.67m x 5.94m (25' 2" x 19' 6")
(at widest points) Oak floor, sandstone fireplace with gas coal effect fire, bay window, vaulted ceiling.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.62m x 2.34m (15' 2" x 7' 8")
(at widest points) Cherrywood range of high and low level units, worksurfaces, integrated fridge/freezer (not working), integrated 4 ring gas hob, electric oven with stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated Smeg dishwasher, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated Hotpoint washer/dryer, gas boiler, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.23m (14' 2" x 10' 7")
(at widest points) Built-in robe with one mirrored door.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.23m (12' 8" x 10' 7")
(at widest points)
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- (at widest points) White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with jets, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, access to roofspace (floored and velux window - excellent storage).
- Entrance gates to resident and visitor parking and communal grounds.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY:
- SERVICE CHARGE: £1238 half yearly to include building, communal gardens, communal maintenance to include lift and gates
From Malone Road heading out of the City turn left at Balmoral Avenue lights onto Newforge Lane. Newforge House is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »