Apt 6, Mourne Hall, Rostrevor BT34 3GQ
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
- Spacious First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Magnificent Views to Kilbroney Forest Park
- Lounge / Dining Area / Fitted Kitchen / Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom
- All Furnishings Are Included In the Sale
- Double Glazed / Economy 7 Heating
- Serviced by An Otis Elevator
- Convenient Location to All Village Amenities
- Designated Parking / Bin Store / Well Maintained Lawns
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Wednesday 18th July - 4:15pm to 5:15pm
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a Superb Spacious Apartment. Set in an Excellent Development just off the Kilbroney Road with views over to Kilbroney Forest Park.The present owner has maintained the Apartment to an excellent Standard.Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the outstanding location and level of luxury finishes. Rostrevor is a village in County Down, Northern Ireland. It is within the Newry and Mourne Council area.It lies at the foot of Slieve Martin on the coast of Carlingford Lough.The nearby Kilbroney Forest Park features riverside walks and an arboretum. There is a two-mile forest drive to panoramic views over Carlingford Lough. There is also a Play Park with childrens play area and tennis courts. Rostrevor had a population of 2,433 in the 2001 Census.The village is well known for its folk music festivals, quaint Pubs, fine restaurants and friendly welcome.
Accommodation Comprises :
Lounge / Dining Area 17'4" x 10'1"
Kitchen 20'10" x 10'11" Range of High and Low Level Units with Round Edge Matching Work Surfaces, Belfast Sink with Brass Mixer Tap, Four Ring Hob and Oven, Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine, Glazed Display Units, Wine Rack, Recessed Spot Lights
Bedroom 1 18'8" x 11'0"
Bedroom 2 12'0" x 9'10"
Bathroom 12'0" x 6'5" White Suite comprising Panel Bath with Telephone Hand Shower, Pedestial Wash Hand Basin, WC, Shower Cubicle with Glazed Sliding Door sand Aqualisa Shower Unit, Ceramic Tiled Floor, Fully Tiled Walls, Hotpress Shelved and Lagged.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »