Apt 6, Four Winds Manor,
Four Winds Avenue, Belfast, BT8 6HR
2 Bed Apartment
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents (Belfast)
Last listed at Offers over £225,000
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 50 Mbps
- A fantastic duplex apartment located in the Four Winds area of South Belfast
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Entrance hall with built in storage
- Spacious lounge open plan to a dining area with great tree lined views
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units and integrated appliances
- Double bedroom and a luxury shower room on entrance level floor
- Master bedroom with a large walk in robe/ office and an en suite bathroom with a separate shower cubicle
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private off road car parking to front of the building
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Every now and again something special comes onto the market and No. 6 Four Winds Manor may just fall into that bracket. The property itself is a stunning duplex apartment located in the heart of Four Winds with superb views over Belfast. One of the highlights of this property is on the top floor which offers a large bedroom with a feature vaulted ceiling, a dressing room or home office and a large en-suite bathroom, big enough for a separate shower cubicle.
The accommodation inside comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with built in storage, a bright lounge/dining area that offers wonderful tree lined views over Newton Park, a modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, a double bedroom and a luxury shower room with metro tiling finish. Follow the stairs up to a small landing area that the current owners uses as a reading area. Beyond that is the large master suite with a bedroom that wouldn't look out of place in a luxury hotel, with its vaulted ceiling, stunning views, large walk in dressing room and an en-suite bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.
Additional benefits include a gas heating system, double glazing and allocated off street parking facilities. Overall this is a fantastic spacious apartment which has been finished to a high standard throughout and would be perfect for someone who is wanting a stress free move where you can walk in and enjoy your new home from day one.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Reception Hall
- Living Room 6.10m x 3.71m (20'0" x 12'2")
- Kitchen 3.99m x 3.56m (13'1" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.07m x 2.92m (10'1" x 9'7")
- Shower Room 2.90m x 1.78m (9'6" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 1 6.10m x 5.18m (20" x 17'0")
- Dressing Room/Office 3.78m x 2.92m (12'5" x 9'7")
- En Suite Bathroom 3.38m x 2.92m (11'1" x 9'7")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT8 6HR | Property For Sale in BT8 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Knockbracken area, Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in Comber Area | Property For Sale in Newtownbreda, Belfast | Property For Sale in Four Winds Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Michael Chandler Estate Agents (Belfast) *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *³ The speeds indicated on the checker are the fastest estimated speeds predicted by the network operator(s) providing services in this area. Actual service availability at a property of speeds received may be different.