- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Lounge / Dining
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Designated & Communal Parking
- Efficient Living
Beechill Grove is a recently constructed development located just off the Beechill Road, offering convenience to the Cairnshill Park and Ride, the Outer Ring, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside Shopping Centre. This particular apartment is positioned on the top floor offering spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, master with en-suite, lounge dining open to modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. With the property being of a modern build, it is very efficient and benefits from low running costs. An excellent first time purchase with nothing to do but add furniture.
- The accommodation comprises
- Communal entrance door with intercom system. Stairs to second floor.
- Second floor
- Main front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Built in storage x 2 one housing Gas Boiler.
- Lounge/Dining open to Kitchen 18'8" x 18'4" (5.69m x 5.59m)
- At widest points. From hallway access is provided to the Lounge / Dining which in turn is open to Modern Fitted Kitchen.
Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Built in 4 ring ceramic hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls, tiled floor to kitchen area. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Spotlights.
- Kitchen image
- Bedroom 1 12'2" x 11'2" (3.71m x 3.40m)
- Comprising shower unit with pvc panelled walls. Visually floating sink unit with mixer taps mosaic tiled splash back. Low flush W.C. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled floor and spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 10'6" x 8'10" (3.20m x 2.69m)
- Storage into eaves.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower. Visually floating sink unit with mixer taps and mosaic tiled splash back. Low flush W/C. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls, tiled floor and spotlights.
- Outside Front
- Designated and Communal parking.
- Outside Rear
- Communal garden area to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »