- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Kitchen / Dining / Living
- White Shower Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Electric Gates to Under Ground Parking
- Lift From Parking Area
- Communal Decked Area
Ardmore Court is a popular development of apartments, off the Ormeau Road, close to both Stranmillis and Queens University and provides easy access to Belfast City Centre. Fantastic restaurants, cafés and entertainment facilities are all on your doorstep as well as Cherryvale Playing Fields and Ormeau Park for getting some fresh air. The apartment itself has been finished and presented to an excellent standard throughout with a modern fitted kitchen open to the dining / living area with coal effect gas fire, double bedroom with built-in mirrored sliding robes and a white shower suite. In addition this home benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and the convenience of lift access to each floor and underground parking via electric gates. An excellent first time purchase or a home for those hoping to downsize and benefit from the convenience of the Ormeau Road.
- Communal Entrance
- The property is approached by a pedestrian entrance with key pad entry & intercom system and electric gates providing access to underground parking which also has the benefit of lift access to apt 6. Communal door via keypad entry to communal hallway.
- Main front door to entrance hall. Built in storage. Walnut effect laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 15'7 x 13'1 (4.75m x 3.99m)
- Full range of high and low level units, glazed display cabinets, built in gas hob and under-oven, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Integrated dish-washer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Tiled fire-place with wooden surround housing coal effect gas fire.
- Bedroom One 14'0 x 9'7 (4.27m x 2.92m)
- Walnut effect laminate flooring. Triple mirrored sliding robes.
- Luxury Shower Suite
- White shower suite with large walk in shower cubicle, with chrome shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps with storage below, low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Part pvc panelling. Tiled flooring.
- The property is approached via communal pedestrian gate with keypad access, communal electric gates to underground parking area with designated space.
Communal decked patio area to the front.
- Management Details
- Hampton Estates £536 every 6 months to include building insurance.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »