- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- The Grandeur Of A Victorian Era With A Modern Contemporary Fit-Out
- Unique Residence Offering Exceptional Lifestyle In One Of Belfasts Most Prestigious Addresses
- Spacious Design In A Tranquil Green Setting
- Gas Fired Central Heating With Option Of Gas Fire To Living Room
- Wired For Surround Sound To Every Room
- Luxuriously Fitted Kitchen with Stone Worksurfaces, Large Ceramic Hob and Integrated Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer and 1.5 bowl sink unit.
- Audio Entry and Security System
- Mains Supply Smoke, Heat and Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
- Double Glazed Painted Hardwood sliding Sash Windows
- Luxury Ensuite and Bathroom with Drench Shower Heads and Heated Towel Rails
- Private Allocated Parking Space
Additional InformationThis luxurious apartment is located in an area of ever growing demand, nestled at the end of a secluded laneway it has all the privacy a vendor could want, yet be within close proximity of Belfast City Centre with easy access to all the amenties it has to offer including local bus routes and the M1 Motorway Network. Nearby leisure facilities include Malone & Balmoral Golf Clubs, RBAI Sportsgrounds and the Belfast Boat Club to name a few, as well as local restaurants and shops on the Lisburn and Malone Road.
Sitting on an elevated site, this 1475 sq.ft apartment is finished to a high specification with gloss tiling, decorative cornicing and recessed downlighting throughtout the property. Internally comprising a spacious loung through dining room with focal point fireplace, kitchen and utility room with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances, master bedroom with ensuite, further two bedrooms (another with en suite) and family bathroom.
Externally the property includes private parking, intercom system and extensive wraparound veranda with a south west aspect.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- COMMUNAL HALLWAY
- Tiled floor with luxury half panelled walls. Lift access to upper floors. Intercom entry system.
- Tiled floor and decorative cornicing throughout property. Access to double doored storage cupboard. Alarm pad.
- 4.01m x 3.1m (13' 2" x 10' 2")
Comprehensive range of high and low level storage units with contrasting granite work surface with upstands and splashback to hob. Integrated fridge freezer, hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy above and dishwasher. 1.5 bowl sink unit. Double doors leading to:
- LOUNGE WITH INFORMAL DINING
- 7.8m x 4.19m (25' 7" x 13' 9")
Georgian style sash windows through property. Focal point fireplace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.3m (13' 5" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury three peice suite comprising shower cubicle with drench shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Low level storage units with stainless steel sink and drainer board. Space for tumbe dryer and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Gas fired central heating boiler.
- Luxury four piece suite comprising bath, shower cubicle with drench shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fullt tiled walls and floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.69m (12' 9" x 8' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury three piece suite comprisng shower cubicle with drench shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.2m (10' 10" x 10' 6")
Off the Malone Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »