- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Seventh Floor, Two Bedroom Apartment Set Within Award Winning Development
- Suited To The Young Professional / Investor, Or Those Seeking A Belfast Base
- Bright Living / Dining Area With Access To Balcony Overlooking Communal Gardens
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Secure Underground Car Parking Space
- Excellent Storage Facilities
- Surround Sound System
- Located Close To Motorway & Public Transport Networks & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationApartment 6-28 The Arc, Titanic Quarter is a well presented seventh floor property set within the award winning Titanic Quarter Development. The home is suited to the young professional, investor or those seeking a Belfast base.
The development benefits from secure allocated car parking, high quality internal courtyard gardens, modern designed communal areas and lift access.
Internally the apartment offers two double bedrooms, master with ensuite, a contemporary bathroom and a bright living / dining area open to kitchen. The property further benefits from a private balcony.
Titanic Quarter is a vibrant and accessible area of Belfast, and with Titanic Belfast, the Metropolitan College and intellectual companies investing in the area, the cosmopolitan appeal at Titanic Quarter will only continue to grow.
Viewing by private appointment by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Lift and stairs access to:
- Hardwood entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 8.18m x 3.51m (26' 10" x 11' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with extractor over. Integrated oven, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Access to balcony overlooking communal gardens.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.38m x 2.84m (17' 8" x 9' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower. Wall mounted WC. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Chrome towel rail. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.38m x 2.74m (17' 8" x 9' 0")
- Contemporary white suite comprising panel bath with thermostatic power shower over. Wall mounted WC. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Communal landscaped gardens. Public realm terrace off marina. Secure underground car parking space with remote controlled entrance gates and designated car parking space.
Titanic Quarter, Queens Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »