- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent, Well Presented First Floor Apartment Within The Popular Sydenham Area
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Doors To Juliet Balcony
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units And Breakfast Bar
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- One Bedroom With A Range Of Built In Robes
- White Bathroom Suite With Panelled Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Communal Area
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities And Transport Routes Into Belfast City Centre
An excellent well presented first floor apartment within the popular Sydenham area, close to a vast range of amenities including Sydenham Train Stop, SSE Arena, bus routes and motorway network. Ideal for a first time buyer or professional looking for easy to maintain, well laid out accommodation. One of nine apartments within this modern apartment development, built nearly ten years ago, this apartment has been improved by the current owner to offer clean, stylish surrounds with little to do. The bright spacious lounge/dining room opens to a well fitted luxury kitchen with range of integrated appliances and breakfast bar. A good size master bedroom and luxury bathroom suit with separate built-in shower cubicle and attractive slate feature tiling will ensure many viewers are not disappointed.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Feature built in shoe rack and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge / Dining Room 23'9 x 12'7 (7.24m x 3.84m)
- Recessed spotlighting, wood laminate flooring and patio door to juliet balcony.
- Open To:
- Luxury range of high and low level units, wood effect laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, cupboard with gas fired boiler, space for dryer, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 1 11'3 x 9'11 (3.43m x 3.02m)
- Range of built in robes with sliding partially mirrored doors, recessed spotlighting and wood laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite, built in shower cubicle with built in shower, folding shower screen door, panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls with feature slate tile and ceramic tile flooring.
- Enclosed communal area with bins.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »