- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious second floor apartment in a sought-after South Belfast development.
- Open plan kitchen to dining area into lounge with sliding doors to seated balcony.
- Two well-presented double bedrooms (Master with en-suite shower facilities).
- Modern bathroom suite.
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout.
- Secure allocated car parking space with ample visitor parking.
- Beautifully presented throughout to include recently installed wood flooring in both bedrooms and lounge.
- Private access within the development to the towpath along the river side.
- Gated development close to all the amenities of Stranmillis Village, the vibrant Lisburn Road, and Queen’s University Belfast.
- Easy access to all main road networks and indeed the City Centre.
The much admired Stranmillis Wharf development occupies an enviable position on the banks of the River Lagan in Stranmillis. The building is of a contemporary design and benefits from secure, private car parking. This superb second floor apartment, accessible by both lift or stairs, offers first class accommodation which is both bright and spacious. The homely, fully fitted kitchen opens to dining area and a contemporary lounge with access to private balcony with generous seating area. There are two well-presented and proportioned double bedrooms (master incorporating an en-suite shower room) and a modern bathroom suite which completes the internal accommodation. This excellent apartment further benefits from gas fired central heating and double-glazed windows. Situated in a private gated development in the heart of Stranmillis, the property is likely to be of interest to the young couple or professional in today's market. Early viewing is advised to appreciate what this exceptional apartment has to offer.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »