- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Sixth Floor Apartment in Prime City Centre location
- Bright and airy lounge with views over Belfast Marina
- Kitchen open plan to dining area with access to generous balcony
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Gas central heating/Double Glazing
- Secure allocated parking space plus visitor parking
- Close to shops, restaurants and public transport links
Additional InformationThis impressive Belfast city centre apartment is ideally located only a short stroll from shops, restaurants and public transport links. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, master with ensuite, lounge and kitchen/dining area with access to a generous balcony. The sixth floor aspect enjoys fabulous views over both the Belfast Marina and the Black Mountains.
The property also benefits from a secure allocated parking space plus visitor parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
- SECURE COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Stairs and lift to . . .
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, intercom, storage cupboard, cloaks area.
- 5.23m x 4.01m (17' 2" x 13' 2")
Oak floor, patio door to faux balcony, cornice ceiling. Open plan to . . .
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated electric oven and four ring electric hob, extractor fan, integrated washer/dryer, gas boiler cupboard, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Dining area with oak floor and access to balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 3.2m (16' 4" x 10' 6")
(including ensuite). Built-in mirrored Sliderobes, patio door to faux balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, vanity sink unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.74m (12' 6" x 9' 0")
Built-in mirrored Sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.34m (12' 6" x 7' 8")
(including robes). Built-in mirrored Sliderobes.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Allocated car parking space.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Flat Management
SERVICE CHARGE: £1,520 per annum
From York Street heading out of Belfast turn right under motorway and across Nelson Street via Dock Street to Pilot Street on right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »