- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationDesirably located in the popular Balmoral area on the Lisburn Road, Park Royal is a modern apartment complex offering exceptionally well appointed accommodation.
The apartment comprises entrance hall with built-in storage, large living/dining area, modern, fully fitted kitchen with range of appliances, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite) and main bathroom with a contemporary white suite.
Externally there is secure basement parking and comfortable access to nearby motorway networks connecting Belfast city centre and further afield.
Likely to be of interest to a wide range of purchasers – the young couple, professional, downsizers or investors. Early viewing is advised to appreciate this exceptionally well presented apartment.
- Kitchen 0.91m.6.40mx0.61m.14.33m (3.21x2.47)
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Electric hob and separate oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine.
- Lounge/Dining Room 1.83m.28.65mx1.22m.17.07m (6.94x4.56)
- Open plan, modern living and dining area. Spacious, bright and welcoming. French door leading to a Juliette balcony. Wood strip flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard with shelving, coat hooks, light, power and ample space for larger items.
- Master Bedroom 4.39 x 3.43 (14'4" x 11'3")
- Ample space for a double bed and storage. French doors leading to a Juliette balcony. Shelving for a television.
- Bedroom 2 3.03 x 3.44 (9'11" x 11'3")
- Generous sized double bedroom with ample space for a double bed and storage.
- Bathroom 2.47 x 2.54 (8'1" x 8'3")
- Bathroom: 2.47m x 2.54m (8' 1" x 8' 4")
White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Walls around the bath with attractive PVC wall panels. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl Click flooring. Cupboard containing the gas condenser boiler.
- En-suite 0.61m.14.33mx0.30m.24.08m (2.47x1.79)
- Shower enclosure with telephone hand shower and attractive PVC wall panels. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Vinyl Click flooring.
- Important Information
- These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »