- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Third Floor Apartment In The Recently Constructed Sandford Building
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Patio Doors To Balcony
- Luxury Kitchen With Top Spec Integrated Appliances and Luxury Tiling
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Good Size Bedrooms, Master With En Suite Shower Room
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Chrome Feature Radiator
- Two Private Balcony's And Secure Underground Car Parking
- Superb Location Convenient To City Centre, Motorway Network And SSE Arena
The newly constructed Sandford Building is a superb new development of luxury high rise apartments in the heart of Belfast City Centre, just a short walk to many of the cities top restaurants, high street shops and the many different venue's such as the SSE Arena and Waterfront Hall. The high quality of finish is only matched by the current owners presentation, everything has been meticulously tended too since being bought from new only one year ago! Comprising generous lounge/dining room with dual aspect and balcony overlooking part of the city's well known River Lagan and Sirocco Works. Luxury kitchen with range of top spec integrated appliances open to lounge dining. Two excellent double bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and second bedroom with generous balcony overlooking the east of the city. Furthermore, luxury bathroom suite, gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and secure undergound car parking for one car. This apartment is sure to impress a variety of buyers due to its close proximity to Belfast City Centre and boasts modern, easily maintained accommodation.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining 18'8 x 19'0 (5.69m x 5.79m)
- (at widest points). Recessed spotlighting, 'ashwood' effect laminate flooring and patio doors to balcony.
- Balcony 10'3 x 9'7 (3.12m x 2.92m)
- Handrail and glass screen.
- Open To:
- Kitchen 12'7 x 9'7 (3.84m x 2.92m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, attractive work surface with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, concealed gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and 'ashwood' effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 11'0 (4.04m x 3.35m)
- (at widest points).
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 14'5 x 10'5 (4.39m x 3.18m)
- (at widest points). Patio doors to balcony.
- Balcony 10'5 x 5'0 (3.18m x 1.52m)
- Handrail and glass screen.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, tiled walls, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
- Secure underground car parking with intercom and fob.
Controlled electric gates.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »