- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fifth Floor Apartment with lift facilities
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room
- Panoramic sea and coastline views including Portstewart Promenade and harbour, Portstewart, Castlerock, Downhill and Benone strand beaches, Mussenden Temple and beyond to Donegal headlands
- Excellent condition throughout, situated along the Promenade with easy access to shops, cafes and restaurants
- Underfloor gas heating
- Triple glazed uPVC windows and double glazed sky light and feature balcony windows
- Heatmiser thermostats throughout the apartment
- Enteview facial and voice activated door entry system, alarm system installed
- Designated car parking space within private car park, shared storage space
- Entrance Porch:
- With tiled floor, display recess, recess lighting, glass panel door to:
- Entrance Hall:
- With tiled floor, telephone point, feature wall lights, recess lighting.
- Utility Cupboard:
- With plumbing for automatic washing machine, Beam Axco mechanical ventilation and heat recovery unit.
- Comprising wash hand basin set in vanity unit, w.c., wall mounted touch sensor mirror, recess lighting, tiled floor.
- Open plan Lounge / Dining Area / Kitchen:
- 7.18m x 6.17m (23' 7" x 20' 3")
(max – to widest point) with 2 large Velux twin roof windows each with fold out balcony, 2 Keylite skylight windows (electronically controlled), television / satellite points, telephone point, lamp power points, feature wall mirrors with concealed lighting, tiled floor, recess lighting. Kitchen with eye level glass display units and low level units including saucepan and cutlery drawers, feature trim lighting, Neff integrated dishwasher, Zanussi integrated fridge / freezer, Neff oven, Neff combi oven / microwave, Neff induction 5 ring hob, Franke ducted extractor fan, Franke single bowl stainless steel sink unit, granite tiles between units.
- Master Bedroom:
- 6.17m x 5.1m (20' 3" x 16' 9")
(max – to widest point) with 1 large Velux twin roof window with fold out balcony, 1 Keylite skylight window (electronically controlled), recess lighting, frosted glass panelled door from hall, 2 double and 1 single built in wardrobes.
- Comprising glass shower enclosure with tiled walls, rainwater and body shower fittings, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, wall mounted w.c., half tiled walls, tiled floor, recess lighting, recess mirrored bathroom cabinets and recess display shelves.
- Bedroom (2):
- 4.73m x 3.25m (15' 6" x 10' 8")
(max) with recess lighting, television point.
- Bedroom (3):
- 4.13m x 2.74m (13' 7" x 9' 0")
with recess lighting, built in storage cupboard housing Glowworm gas boiler.
- Comprising panel bath, tiled shower cubicle with rainwater and body shower fittings, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, wall mounted w.c., half tiled walls, tiled floor, recess lighting, wall mounted touch sensor and heated mirror.
- All purchasers will be shareholders in a MANAGEMENT COMPANY formed to maintain communal and open space areas.
On travelling along the Promenade towards the harbour, The Ebb apartments are situated opposite the harbour on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »