- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Only 6 Month Lease Available
- Well Presented 2nd Floor Penthouse Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms (Master with En Suite Shower Room)
- Spacious Bright Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
- Modern High Gloss Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Gated Development with Private Parking
- Extremely Popular & Convenient Location
- 'Glider' Bus Service on Doorstep
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Excellent Rental Potential
Additional Information*Six Month Lease*
AMPMni are delighted to present to the open market this exceptionally well appointed second floor apartment which was built by the renowned builders, Hagan Homes.
This property is ideally positioned within a popular residential location and offers secure car parking via electric gates and gives ease of access to many day to day local amenities with The Ulster Hospital, Belfast City Airport, Holywood Exchange and Stormont Buildings all close at hand.
Only upon internal inspection will one appreciate the spacious, bright, well planned accommodation contained within.
Early viewing comes highly recommended.
- Communal glass panelled front door to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to second floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door, intercom system, storage cupboard containing 'Valliant' wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN
- 6.55m x 4.83m (21' 6" x 15' 10")
Modern range of white 'high gloss' high & low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in underbench stainless steel oven with 4 ring electric hob & stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiles walls, ceramic tiled floor (kitchen area), sliding doors to 'Juliet Style' balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.43m (12' 10" x 11' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle containing 'Triton' electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 1.98m (9' 2" x 6' 6")
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand held shower and glazed screen over, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Secure car parking via electric gates, bicycle & bin store, communal landscaped grounds.
This development is situated on the corner of Upper Newtownards Road and Summerhill Avenue, Stormont,
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »