- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground floor apartment in popular, most convenient location
- Next to bus and rail halts, popular bar-restaurants, sports facilities and road networks
- Generous living room open plan to dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
- Modern bathroom with white suite
- Mains gas heating, double glazed throughout
- Access to communal garden area from living area
- Covered secure car parking
Additional InformationSituated on the ground floor of this popular modern development we are pleased to offer this two-bedroomed apartment to the market.
Suitable to a broad range of buyers from young professionals to downsizers and investors the property will have wide ranging appeal which is further enhanced by the turnkey style low maintenance accommodation and access to patio garden – a great al fresco space for entertaining.
Attractively priced and with ease of access to the motorway networks, a multitude of sports and recreational clubs as well as the diverse offerings of the Lisburn Road all at hand this apartment will suit those who value their convenience and should be viewed at your earliest opportunity.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, shelved storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.38m x 4.9m (20' 11" x 16' 1")
(average). Intercom, double doors to garden. Open plan to . . .
- 2.87m x 2.62m (9' 5" x 8' 7")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and four ring gas hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, dishwasher.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 2.92m (12' 3" x 9' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.72m (11' 4" x 8' 11")
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, airing cupboard with Worcester gas boiler.
- Communal garden off living room, secure covered car parking.
- MB Wilson.
- £100 per month.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road, Park Royal is on the right hand side immediately after the Kings Hall, facing Balmoral Golf Club.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »