This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive First Floor Apartment in elegant period residence with outstanding Lough views
- Magnificent Drawing / Dining Room with bay windows enjoying the wonderful vista & double doors to Dining Room
- Luxury Thomas Bell Kitchen with range of appliances
- White Bathroom with roll top ball and claw foot bath
- Two Bedrooms both with feature fireplaces
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Garage and additional resident/guest parking
- Delightful communal garden with lawns, shrubberies, paved areas etc
Additional InformationSituated at the junction of the Maxwell and Princetown Roads, 'Glenbank' was an elegant period residence which has been converted into six self-contained apartments. This apartment is on the first floor and enjoys absolutely fabulous views from the main reception room across Belfast Lough and round to Bangor Marina and the open sea. The present owners have retained and enhanced the superb internal features including oak flooring, deep skirting’s and original ornate cornices and blended them with exceptional modern essentials in both the kitchen and the bathroom, in particular. With one of the best situations in the building in terms of access and views, we expect this fine apartment to attract considerable interest.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to First Floor.
- Access to roofspace storage. Pitch Pine front door with opaque glass.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling, square roof skylight, covered varnished timber floor, feature book/display shelves.
- White roll top ball and claw foot bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, contemporary wash hand basin with mixer taps on wash stand with storage enclosed, low flush WC, fully tiled walls including shower cubicle with mains shower and watering can head, Italian style stone floor with feature border, recessed lighting, chrome effect heated towel rail.
- LUXURY KITCHEN:18' 10" x 8' 8" (5.74m x 2.64m)
- 1.5 Tub inset stainless steel sink, polished granite worktop, “Thomas Bell” kitchen incorporating an excellent range of high and low level shaker style units, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel Rangemaster range with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor chimney, integrated washing machine, corniced ceiling, natural stone floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:23' 5" x 17' 0" (7.14m x 5.18m)
- (into bay) Spectacular views of Bangor town and Marina out to Belfast Lough and over the County Antrim Coast; covered timber floor, built in bay window seating, gracious white marble fireplace, ornate cast iron inset, tiled hearth, dental cornice, secondary cornice and picture rail. Glazed double doors opening to . . .
- DINING ROOM:17' 8" x 9' 10" (5.38m x 3m)
- (into side bay) Covered timber floor, corniced ceiling, picture rail, views of County Antrim Coast and Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (1):15' 10" x 14' 2" (4.83m x 4.32m)
- Covered timber floor, corniced ceiling, plate rack, feature tiled fireplace with painted cast iron surround, side view to County Antrim Coast and Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 3" x 11' 3" (4.34m x 3.43m)
- Covered varnished timber floor, corniced ceiling, plate rack feature tiled fireplace with painted cast iron surround, side view to County Antrim Coast and Belfast Lough.
- Garage: Up and over door.
- Visitor parking space. Mature communal gardens laid in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, pathways and secluded seating areas.
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »