- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury penthouse apartment overlooking Crescent Park, just off Botanic Avenue
- Exceptional level of presentation throughout
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Modern white shower room
- Dishwasher, washer-dryer, fridge-freezer and electric oven and hob
- Gas-fired central heating
- Double-glazed windows with shutters
- Intercom access system
- Residents’ rooftop garden
- Secure bicycle storage in basement
- Two-minute walk to array of popular cafes, bars and restaurants on Botanic Avenue
- Four-minute walk to Queen’s University, City Hospital and Botanic Gardens
- Eight-minute walk to City Hall
It is rare that the opportunity arises to rent such a unique apartment so close to the city centre. Situated in a small block of five apartments, it is ideal for those valuing quiet and privacy and features a beautiful view of Crescent Park.
This fabulous penthouse apartment has only recently been built and is finished to a high specification. Presented immaculately throughout and boasting such an enviable location, we are confident that viewers will be highly impressed upon viewing.
The apartment comprises a spacious entrance hallway with a sizeable storage area, a large open-plan living, dining area and kitchen, two double bedrooms and a luxury main shower room.
The property features gas-fired central heating, an intercom access system, double glazed windows and a residents’ rooftop garden area.
The property is fully furnished with high-quality, mostly solid oak items and has other nice features including attractive decor and white wooden window shutters.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »