- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb 1st Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge with Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Storage Area
- Alarm System
- Secure Car Parking
Additional InformationSuperb 1st Floor Luxury Self Contained Apartment
Holding a prime position within this highly regarded and sought after residential location this is a fabulous opportunity to purchase a spacious first floor apartment. The bright spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with dining area, patio doors to private balcony, fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, excellent storage area and has been maintained and presented to a high standard. Secure car parking with garage and maintained communal areas combines with the perfect location with access to the City, Cavehill Country Park, Fortwilliam Golf Course and Cavehill Tennis Club all within walking distance this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Engineered wood strip flooring, panelled radiator, large walk-in storage cupboard, natural light, alarm control panel.
- Lounge 5.94 x 3.62 (19'6" x 11'11")
- Engineered wood strip floor,2 panelled radiators, picture window.
- Dining Area
- Double glazed sliding patio doors to private balcony.
- Private Covered Balcony
- Wood decked flooring.
- Kitchen 2.35 x 3.16 (7'9" x 10'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4.59 x 2.61 (15'1" x 8'7")
- Engineered wood strip flooring, panelled radiator, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 4.65 x 3.03 (15'3" x 9'11")
- Engineered wood strip floor, double panelled radiator, sliding robes.
- Communal gardens, car parking, garage.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »