- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent First Floor Apartment
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Car Parking Space
- Close To A Wide Range Of Amenities
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Investment Or First Time Buy
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £147,500 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
We are pleased to present this excellent three bedroom apartment, located off the Lisburn Road in South Belfast in the popular Ashley Avenue. Located on the first floor, the spacious accommodation comprises open plan living, dining & modern kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom suite. Further benefits include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and car parking space. This apartment would make an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or investor seeking a prosperous rental return. Within walking distance to a range of amenities including Queens University, Royal & City Hospital's, Belfast City Centre and the shops and restaurants of the Lisburn Road. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING 22'8 X 14'1 (6.91m X 4.29m)
- Modern fitted Kitchen with a range of high/ low level units, stainless steel sink with tap, extractor fan. Integrated 4 ring gas hob, part tiled flooring, partially tiled walls and recess spotlights.
- BEDROOM ONE 13'8 X 9'2 (4.17m X 2.79m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 9'10 X 4'2 (3.00m X 1.27m)
- White suite comprising free walk in shower, low flush W.C, pedestal sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 13'5 X 9'2 (4.09m X 2.79m)
- BEDROOM THREE 11'2 X 10'0 (3.40m X 3.05m)
- BATHROOM 7'10 X 6'7 (2.39m X 2.01m)
- White suite comprising free standing bath, low flush W.C, pedestal sink unit, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Secure parking to rear.
- Approx £1066.64 per annum.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »