How much will it cost?
Contact Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation, Appoximately 1450 Sq Ft
- Well Proportioned Lounge with Dining Area Open to Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Contemporary Gas Fire (Integrated Surround Sound System)
- Three Double Bedrooms with Two Incorporating Luxurious En Suite Shower Rooms
- Feature Mezzanine Floor That Could Have a Variety of Uses (Such as Additional Living Space or Bedroom)
- Modern Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating and uPVC Oak Effect Double Glazing
- Secure Electronic Entrance Gates to Brick Paviour Inner Courtyard with Ample Resident and Visitor Car Parking
- Excellent Storage Throughout the Apartment
- Apartment Approximately 1,790 Square Feet
Additional Information"313 Belmont Road" is a small and exclusive development built by Patton Homes. Electronic gates lead through an attractive archway to a brick paviour internal courtyard. Number 5 is a beautifully presented duplex apartment. This spacious first floor apartment has been finished to an exceptionally high standard and comprises of lounge and dining area open plan to modern fully fitted kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms, both with luxurious en suite shower room, further separate bathroom and feature mezzanine floor with additional space with a variety of uses such as additional living space, bedroom or study area. There is also excellent storage throughout the property.
This home is sure to create instant interest and as recent sales in the development have proven to be extremely successful we recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience so as not to miss out.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, walk-in storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, large storage cupboard with built-in Glow Worm gas fired boiler and cloaks area, additional hotpress with Megaflow pressurised water system and built-in shelving, storage under stairs.
- KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.81m (14' 6" x 12' 6")
Range of oak high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, built-in Bosch oven, integrated four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, built-in wine rack, granite work top, single drainer stainless steel inset sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, concealed light, low voltage spotlight, porcelain tiled floor, open to ample dining area, through to living room, contemporary gas fire. Intregated Surround sound system.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 3.71m (16' 3" x 12' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, close coupled WC, solid work tops, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, built-in shower cubicle with shower unit, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight.
- Storage into eaves, potential study area.
- BEDROOM (3)/STUDY/FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.11m x 4.01m (16' 9" x 13' 2")
Velux window, dual aspect window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.09m x 3.45m (23' 3" x 11' 4")
Dual aspect window, Velux window. Walk-in Dressing Room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, built-in shower cubicle with shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Velux window, mirror recess with light.
- Private resident car parking, electric gates through communal entrance.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views