- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Set within this exclusive, private and gated development of only six apartments.
- Fantastic penthouse apartment with beautiful views and superb doorstep convenience.
- Two bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Feature living room with private balcony.
- Separate good sized fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Beautiful, well maintained communal gardens.
- Chain free.
Fruithill Park is one of West Belfast's finest and most sought after residential locations. This remarkable penthouse apartment positioned in this small, private, and gated development of only six apartments with beautiful, well maintained, and ample communal gardens, is an exclusive opportunity and we encourage viewing to avoid disappointment. Recently up-dated throughout to include new floor coverings, freshly painted and smoke alarms coupled with lots of doorstep convenience, the property briefly comprises; Two bedrooms, to include a master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. Lovely, feature sizeable living room with double doors to balcony and beautiful views. Separate, good sized luxury fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Access to roof-space for storage. Chain free. Accessibility to the Kennedy Centre/Sainsbury's, Lidl, Asda, and the Glider Service which is literally on its doorstep as well as the wider motorway network and all the plentiful amenities in Andersonstown to name a few. A unique apartment suited those seeking safe and secure living space within a well maintained and quiet complex, viewing comes highly recommended. EPC C75
- Door entry intercom system, communal stairs to;
- Apartment entrance
- Hardwood front door to apartment entrance, spacious hallway, storage cupboard, access to roof-space for storage;
- Living room 21'9 13'0 (6.63m 3.96m)
- Lovely living room with feature double doors to private balcony with beautiful views;
- Separate fitted kitchen 11'2 9'3 (3.40m 2.82m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for wash washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, under unit lighting, partially tiled walls and tiled floor;
- Master bedroom 1 12'8 9'4 (3.86m 2.84m)
- Luxury ensuite shower room, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand with mixer taps, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful partially tiled walls and floor, extractor fan;
- Bedroom 2 8'11 8'0 (2.72m 2.44m)
- Velux window;
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan, partially tiled walls;
- Approached via remote controlled electric gates to car-parking and extensive, well maintained gardens.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »