- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb 5th Floor City Centre Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/Dining With Fully Fitted Kitchen With An Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom And Ensuite Shower Room
- Superb Views Towards River Lagan And Belfast Lough
- Enclosed Resident Parking Space
- Electric Heating
- Ideal Investment/First Time Buy
Additional InformationSituated in the heart of Belfast City Centre, Obel offers unparalleled access to all aspects of the City and is a short stroll from the newly regenerated Cathedral Quarter.
Convenience to the City brings a host of high quality shopping at Victoria Square as well as bars, restaurants and entertainment at the SSE Arena and Waterfront Hall.
This particular apartment is located on the 5th floor and has generous accommodation comprising of two double bedrooms (master with ensuite), open plan living/kitchen/dining with a range of integrated appliances and bathroom with contemporary white suite.
The property itself benefits from a superb aspect over the River Lagan.
Likely to be of interest to the investor or first time buyer in today's market. Viewings are by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Lift and stairs to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall with storage cupboard and washing machine. Porcelain floor tiles.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 7.42m x 5.03m (24' 4" x 16' 6")
In the kitchen area: Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit. Four ring hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Low voltage lighting. Porcelain tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.23m x 2.59m (17' 2" x 8' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite. Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 2.51m (14' 0" x 8' 3")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- One covered and enclosed car parking space.
- The management charges are as follows:
Service charge: £713.65 for 6 months
Ground rent: £200 per year
Building insurance: £246.13 per year
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »