This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Superb investment / FTB
- Spacious ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Sizeable living space/dining
- Fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Immediate possession
- Chain free
- Early viewing recommended
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
Apt 4B Creighton Manor, Belfast, BT17 0LF. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £52,000. Any persons wishing to increase / better this offer should notify this office of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200.
Competitively priced ground floor apartment offering affordable spacious living space within this sought after location. Conveniently located close to schools, shops and transport links to include the wider motorway network, we highly recommend viewing. Two good bedrooms. Generous living room open plan to fitted kitchen/dining space. Bathroom suite. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Immediate possession. Chain free. Superb investment/first time buy. EPC - C77.
- Communal entrance.
- Apartment entrance
- Hardwood front door to hallway, storage cupboard;
- Living / dining / kitchen 19'11 18'0 (6.07m 5.49m)
- Spacious living space open plan to fitted kitchen/dining area, range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit;
- Bedroom 1 12'9 9 (3.89m 0.23m)
- Bedroom 2 12'9 8'3 (3.89m 2.51m)
- Built-in robe;
- Bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin;
- Communal gardens/car parking.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »