- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive first floor apartment within a highly sought after development just off the Malone Road
- Set in 4 acres of parkland with private aspect with uninterrupted views towards Danesfort House
- Bright well-proportioned lounge open plan to dining room with feature gas coal effect fire
- Two double bedrooms with built in robes; master with newly fitted en-suite shower room and spacious balcony
- Good sized kitchen with a range of fitted units and integrated appliances
- Large modern bathroom with white suite
- Gas fired central heating/Recently installed new gas boiler/Double glazed windows/Intercom entry system
- Ample resident and visitor car parking/ Beautifully maintained communal gardens
- Extremely convenient location close to local amenities and within a short walk to public transport routes to Belfast City Centre
- Recently painted & new carpets throughout
Additional InformationThis excellent first floor apartment occupies a prime location within the popular Danesfort development boasting beautifully maintained communal gardens, ample resident and visitor car parking and within close proximity to the Lisburn Road with its vast array of amenities.
Internally the apartment is well presented by its current owner briefly comprising a bright and spacious lounge open plan to casual dining area, separate fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms; master with en-suite and good-sized balcony, large modern bathroom partially tiled with three-piece white suite.
This magnificent apartment has so much to offer and will no doubt appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Inner door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Intercom, storage cupboard, airing cupboard with gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.94m (13' 1" x 12' 11")
Intercom, hole in the wall fireplace, cornice ceiling. Open to . . .
- DINING AREA:
- 3.94m x 2.34m (12' 11" x 7' 8")
Matching cornice ceiling.
- 3.96m x 3.07m (13' 0" x 10' 1")
Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, integrated stainless steel oven, five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.02m (13' 2" x 9' 11")
Built-in storage cupboard, patio door to balcony.
- NEW ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.18m x 1.85m (7' 2" x 6' 1")
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 2.31m (14' 4" x 7' 7")
- 4.11m x 3.05m (13' 6" x 10' 0")
Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Coming out of Belfast on Malone Road, Danesfort is on the left hand side just before Cranmore Park and then Stranmillis Road traffic light junction.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »