- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A superb penthouse apartment located just off the Castlereagh Road
- Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining room with wonderful views
- Kitchen area benefiting from integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- A further double bedroom with built-in storage
- Modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating, double glazed and intercom access
- Resident & visitor parking with one designated parking space
- Well-maintained communal gardens
- Fantastic location with a great range of local amenities
- No onward chain & ready to move into
Additional InformationTop of the Block!
This fantastic penthouse apartment is conveniently located just off the Castlereagh Road and enjoys breath-taking views across Belfast and beyond. The apartment is very spacious, is well-presented throughout and benefits from no onward chain that should make for an easy move.
The apartment comprises of an entrance hall, a spacious open kitchen, living and dining room, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom with built-in storage and a modern and fully tiled bathroom. The apartment further benefits from a roof space that provides great storage.
There are well-maintained communal gardens and the apartment comes with a designated parking space.
The Castlereagh area is a very convenient location with an excellent range of schools and local amenities on your doorstep. Belfast City is easily accessed and there is an abundance of local transport on your doorstep. There are plenty of local eateries close by and the new Tesco on the Castlereagh Road ensures groceries won’t be an issue.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 6.86m x 4.37m (22'6" x 14'4")
- Bedroom 1 3.12m x 3.33m (10'3" x 10'11")
- En-suite 3.10m x 0.89m (10'2" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.23m (11'5" x 10'7")
- Bathroom 2.26m x 2.03m (7'5" x 6'8")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »