- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 bedroom 1 reception ground floor apartment
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Gas central heating
- Oak effect internal doors
- Woodgrain uPVC double glazed windows
- Two designated car parking spaces
- EPC Rating C79
- This superb 3 bedroom apartment in The Old Orchard development has been finished to an extremely high standard and is in excellent decorative order throughout. Situated just off the ever popular Portstewart Road within walking distance to town centre, schools and all other local amenities this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers and early viewing is highly recommended by the selling agent.
- Entrance Hall:
- With real wood floor, double storage cupboard, video intercom system and recessed lighting.
- Open plan Lounge/Kitchen: 8.51m x 4.45m (27'11 x 14'7)
- With real wood floor, TV point, recessed lighting and wall mounted electric fireplace.
- With tiled floor, range of fully fitted gloss eye and low level units with under lighting, tiled upstands, built in microwave, built in oven, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1: 3.35m x 3.30m (11 x 10'10)
- With Amtico wood flooring and TV point. En suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in mains shower, extractor fan, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 3.07m x 3.05m (10'1 x 10'0)
- WIth Amtico wood flooring and TV point.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.36m (10'0 x 7'9)
- With Amtico wood flooring and built in sliderobes.
- With low flush WC, bath, feature 'Kohler' wash hand basin, fitted wall mirror, fully tiled walk-in mains shower, extractor fan, heated towel rail, recessed lighting and tiled floors.
- Parking area with two designated parking spaces and fully enclosed area for bins.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »