- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding Ground Floor Apartment in prime residential location
- Excellent accommodation in close proximity to the Lisburn Road
- Spacious Drawing Room with Dining Area
- Superb Shaker style Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Delightful internal presentation throughout
- Parking space
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
Additional InformationAn excellent ground floor apartment in this exceptional development of modern apartments situated in a prime residential location close to the main Lisburn Road in South Belfast with its host of restaurants, shopping facilities and access to Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation comprises a spacious and impressive living room and dining area, outstanding modern kitchen with extensive range of built-in units, three bedrooms (the master bedroom having an Ensuite shower room), and a deluxe bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from PVC framed double glazed windows, Phoenix gas central heating and to the outside a parking space.
We are confident that potential purchasers will be suitably impressed upon internal inspection.
- Solid wooden door to . . .
- COMMUNAL HALLWAY:
- Marble tiled floor, letter boxes. Door to apartment.
- Solid wood floor, cornice ceiling, cloaks, telephone entry system, 2 further storage cupboards, shelves, plumbed for washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREAL
- 5.49m x 3.84m (18' 0" x 12' 7")
(Into bay at widest points) Cornice ceiling, feature stone fireplace with slate hearth and gas coal effect fire, bay window, archway.
- SUPERB SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN:
- 4.5m x 3.23m (14' 9" x 10' 7")
(at widest points) Extensive range of high and low level units , work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor canopy and hood, integrated Ariston dishwasher, integrated Ariston fridge freezer, part tiled walls, fully tiled ceramic floor, low voltage spotlights.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, feature heated towel rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.33m (14' 4" x 10' 11")
(at widest points).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower unit with screen doors, plumbed for wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, fully tiled walls, fully tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.m (11' 11" x 9' 10")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (3)/STUDY:
- 2.57m x 2.39m (8' 5" x 7' 10")
- Front tarmac driveway with communal parking.
Lisburn Road heading out of town just before Cranmore Park turn left into Marlborough and then first right into Marlborough Park South.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »