- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented first floor apartment
- 2 Bedrooms - open plan lounge with casual dining
- Luxury cherrywood kitchen with range of built in appliances
- Ensuite off master bedroom
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath
- Gas central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and french doors
- Secure underground car parking via shared garage
- Communal Garden/Picnic Area
- Fantastic views over Belfast Lough
Additional InformationA fabulous first floor apartment holding a prime position in this well regarded development off the Antrim Road. Offering bright, well proportioned living accommodation and a host of top quality features and finishes this apartment is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchaser,and early viewing is a must to appreciate the many attributes on offer.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak woodstrip floor.
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, intercom, built in cupboard, telephone point.
- L-SHAPE LOUNGE/ DINING
- 6.65m x 5.92m (21' 10" x 19' 5")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, recessed spotlights, double panelled radiator, french doors to Julian balcony, views over Belfast Lough, Co Down and Knockagh.
- 3.2m x 2.39m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in under oven, gas hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/ freezer, gas central heating boiler, wine rack, tiled floor, recessed sptolights, views over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi corner bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled floor, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.42m x 2.9m (14' 6" x 9' 6")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, PVC french doors to Julian balcony.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa power shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled floor, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.95m x 2.9m (9' 8" x 9' 6")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Secure car parking via remote controlled gates. Garage - roller door (shared with apartment 1).
Antrim Road, Belleuve, Glengormley, Newtownabbey
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »