Apt 4, Foxbury,
Upper Road, Greenisland, BT38 8GT
2 Bed Apartment
Asking price £244,950
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Glengormley)
Asking price £244,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Beautifully Presented Luxury First Floor Apartment
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms
- Open-Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining Area
- Luxury Bespoke Fitted 'Shaker' Kitchen With Quartz Worksurfaces & Fixed Centre Island
- Deluxe Family Bathroom Suite
- Contemporary En Suite Shower Room
- Well-Planned Living Layout Extending To 1070sqft
- Views Of Knockagh, Co Down Coastline & Surrounding Rural Aspect
- Built 2022 / Stunning Balcony Suitable For Evening Entertaining
- Gas Fired Under-Floor Heating Throughout / PVC Double Glazed
Management fee £900 per annum.
- Electric gates at entrance.
- WELL-APPOINTED COMMUNAL HALL
- Videophone entry system. Fully functional 'Kone' elevator.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Quality solid gloss hardwood door. Quality realistic wood effect porcelain floor tiling.
- LUXURY OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA 6.79 x 6.54 (22'3" x 21'5")
- (At widest points) Luxurious fitted dove Grey 'Shaker' style fitted kitchen units with contrasting with gold coloured handles & complementary quality quartz stone worksurfaces. Matching centre island with contrasting quality quartz stone worksurfaces with breakfast bar style return for casual dining, inlaid with 1.5 bowl granite sink with swan neck mixer tap in gold finish, integrated dishwasher & fridge. A host of integrated 'Hotpoint' appliances including fridge freezer, 4 ring hob, double eye-level oven and grill, eye-level microwave and concealed extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Gold finish isolated dimmer switches. Electronic thermostat for heating system. Electronic videocall entry system with varying camera angles. Quality realistic wood effect porcelain floor tiling. PVC double glazed French doors to stunning paved balcony / patio area ideal for evening entertaining with panoramic views of Knockagh & surrounding rural aspect.
- UTILITY AREA 2.07 x 1.22 (6'9" x 4'0")
- (At widest points) Luxurious Grey 'Shaker' style fitted units with complementary worksurfaces with high and low level units housing integrated fridge and washing machine. Quality realistic wood effect porcelain floor tiling
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising contemporary stand-alone bath with shower attachment. Quality 'Tece' back-to-wall W.C. Modern vanity in Grey gloss finish inlaid with 'Laufen' wash hand basin & Monobloc tap. LED illuminated bathroom mirror. Washed Grey effect porcelain tiled floor coordinating with wall tiling & feature mosaic patterned accent wall. Feature chrome heated towel rail. Recessed Spotlights
- BEDROOM 2 3.95 x 3.17 (12'11" x 10'4" )
- (At widest points) Luxury fitted carpet. Modern wall-to-wall mirrored slide robes with shelving. Panoramic coastal views.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.99 x 3.32 (16'4" x 10'10")
- (At widest points) Luxury fitted carpet. Contemporary wall-to-wall fitted mirrored slide robes. Dual USB electrical sockets. Television aerial point. Feature remote controlled ceiling fan. Panoramic views of Knockagh monument and surrounding rural aspect.
- CONTEMPORARY EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising walk-in shower enclosure with drench style shower head & fixed shower screen. Complementary washed Grey effect porcelain tiled floor. Quality 'Tece' back-to-wall W.C. Modern vanity in Grey gloss finish inlaid with 'Laufen' wash hand basin& Monobloc tap. LED illuminated bathroom mirror. Mosaic style tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Dedicated parking space with visitor parking spaces available.
Resident's communal garden to rear of development with paved patio area ideal for evening entertaining screened by perimeter fencing and a variety of mature trees and hedges.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT38 8GT | Property For Sale in BT38 | Property For Sale in Carrickfergus Area | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Greenisland | Country Estates (Glengormley) ** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.